VW Door latch problem

Recently I was installing a new door handle on a 90 Corrado, before completing the job for some reason I unmounted the latch from the door. After this I shut the door and the latch mechanism became half engaged. No I am unable to open the door from the inside or outside, pushing on the strike plate of the latch mechanism fails to release the latch.

Any suggestions on a possible solution for this problem? snipped-for-privacy@michaelfaas.com

Reply to
Michael Faas

none2u