What kind of door locks?

heres a quick question for ya.

1992 Saturn SL2 1.9L DOHC (sedan)

I'm installling the remote start and starting the door lock portion.. It's asking me to detirming the door lock type:

Negative Treigger (-): Many impports; Late model Ford and General Motors Negative trigger door lock systems send a Negative (Ground) Pulse to existing factory relays to lock and unlock the doors

or

Positive Trigger (+): Many General Motors; Chrysler Positive trigger door lock systems send a Negative (+12V) Pulse to existing factory relays to lock and unlock the doors

I pulled the door lock switch and there are three wires. Two blacks and one blue

any idea whice one it would be?

Reply to
Joe Biadasz