Where is Marx404?

...just wanted to know if anything good has come of loosing the Saturn - catch us up when there's time.

My email addy is a honey pot - I'm over at Yahoo with my full name.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Yo, present and accounted for, lol. Check my orig. post, I replied there yesterday. Anyways, a good note to all this mess. I got a gorgeous 2002 SC2, silver, sunroof, leather, loaded w/ all the toys, 18k mi. and still under warr.! Ins co. finally paid me so I had down $$ for it. Best of all, my aftermarket parts from my demised SL fit on my SC perfectly. More on my old post, thanx for checking up.

marx404

Reply to
marx404