Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

All about installing air conditioner
Everything you need to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair, many tapes and producers.

Cars, SUV's, Trucks auctioned up to 90% off the retail value
The government confiscates and seizes vehicles and property everyday. These items become available for purchase at government auctions. Since the government pays nothing for it, they can sell them for...

Harbor Freight June 1 Sale

Metal Work: Bolting vs. Welding vs. Gluing
This is pretty interesting, a 10 year old's science project: 4504Lee
4
4

Source for wheel stud cutter?
Anyone here know of a source for the hollow-end milling cutter that one is supposed to use to mill off the swaged shoulder on Studebaker wheel studs so the drum can be separated from the hub without...
9
9

Y.O.M plates
I decided to check ebay for some 1958 Md tags for Christine, and they are cheap compared to flea markets. Here's the set I bought: '0120405921
3
3

Car Air Conditioning
All you want to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair, many tapes and producers.

Who is heading to SB?
From, route, etc. in case someone wants to caravan, a damn good time will be had by all !!!!!!!!!
6
6

Energy Independence - a not so modest proposal <OT>
A while back I cooked up this bright idea, and our recent hydrogen thread reminded me of it. Any thoughts? There is a lot of talk among the political types about energy independence, while that is...
77
77

Studebaker In The News News
From the SOUTH BEND TRIBUNE .. today, May 19, 2007 The former Studebaker Administration building, which housed the South Bend Community School Corp. headquarters until 2006, is getting a $14 million...
6
6

mileage on your beer found on the ford groupOT
With beer being an important part of car shows and swap meets chaT'er upers for studebaker people I thought you would enjoy knowing how good it gives in walking mileaged... This is what one i.care...
1
1

1953-4 C/K parts for sale
3rd try at posting. Help! Its not showing up. For sale. Hood, trunk, fenders front and rear ,glass front and rear, later dash, wheels, fan shroud and more. See some pictures at Make an offer forwhat...
3
3

OT Bob Lutz
Bob Lutz ws on the NPR News Quiz today. I was recording it as I listened and did my NG reading at the same time. He was quite interesting, from what I heard. I later went back to listen and found out...

Cristine update
Not sure if I made $1200 in improvements, but I couldn't help myself.
3
3

OHV Six
Any one pulling an OHV six from a 64 to make a V8 car? Any one have an OHV six sitting around collecting dust? Any one have an OHV six in the LA area that's in a parts car? I will take a whole car if...
11
11