Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I guess JP's decision has been made for him!
$19484262&categoryd72 Someone's gonna have a fun ride! Rob

Hub Cap
$20687625They're in crummy shape but I don't need them anymore.

ONAN 160-750 coil
I purchased some ignitions parts off eBay. Everything was clearly labeled except a strange looking coil. It is an ONAN 160-750 coil. It is about 2 inches square, with a 1/2 inch square hole through...
3
3

interesting Stude vid clip
If you click on the Vintage Air site there is a 6+ minute video documenting a Bonneville car that went 219 mph with the A/C on. Body used was a '53 may have been posted here before but I had never...

Studebaker Tree Sign/More
made PAGE 2 of the Sunday Washington Post. It seems that the (arboreal) sign, which was planted in 1938 by the Civilian Conservation Corp, has been on the National Historic Register since 1986, is in...
2
2

For a 62 Lark , who has..........
For Millie the 62 Lake 6 cylinder Needed: a couple of minor bits and some information 1 A front wheel dust cap and the washer that goes between the castle nut and outer wheel bearing ? When Millie...

part wanted
After working on Brian's car I realized that there's something I'm missing for my own 56J - anyone have the little toothed things that go behind the window on an early (53-61) K-body? Also need one of...
2
2

Early Coupe vs Late Coupe Bodies
I need some assistance from you C/K guys. As some of you may know, I am building a '53 Coupe project and it is going to be a total redo. The '53 I am starting with is soooooooooooooo far gone it is...
4
4

Weather Radar
While looking for a new live weather radar site I stumbled accross this site. Looked up Sacramento for the gang out thataway. Nice weather. Might be handy for all of you ( in the US anyway) Hope it...
1
1