61 Hawk on ebay

Anyone know this car?

ideas what it will bring? A friend is very interested in it.Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Any ideas what it will bring? A friend is very interested in it. > Studebaker George

Reply to
mbstude

Needing engine work and not that nice in condition, should not got over

5-6K.

Studebaker George wrote:

Any ideas what it will bring? A friend is very interested in it. > Studebaker George>

Reply to
John Poulos

Am I missing something JP? It doesn't look that bad.... And Matthew, IF the guy ever decides to get rid of that 61 behind the shop, Jeffy has first dibs... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
mbstude

I am watching this auction real close...... Jeff

"Studebaker George" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
John Poulos

Jeff, go ahead and get it. I'll drive it, err, I mean store it, til you can come out and get it.

Jeff

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Grohs

Any ideas what it will bring? A friend is very interested in it. > Studebaker George>

I am the previous owner of this car and the description of the car's condition is accurate. The current owner is about as honest an individual as you'll ever meet. At the time I sold the car, the noise in the motor was a very slight "tap" and could only be detected when driving between two abutments. After the sale it slowly progressed to a full time knock. I felt really bad about it but that's the nature of used cars.

Reply to
John Kunkel