A must have

Perfect for Daytona or South Bend! Slap a couple of Studebaker and STP Stickers on it fill it up with some (GOOD) cold beer and Ice and away we go. . . .

Model# 50-500XE

500 Watt Electric Motor Cargo capacity 24-12oz cans with 8# ice Top Speed up to 13 mph Red, Blue or even nasty Old Yellow
Reply to
Rick Courtier

Perfect for Daytona or South Bend! Slap a couple of Studebaker and STP Stickers on it fill it up with some (GOOD) cold beer and Ice and away we go. . . .

Model# 50-500XE 500 Watt Electric Motor Cargo capacity 24-12oz cans with 8# ice Top Speed up to 13 mph Red, Blue or even nasty Old Yellow

-- Rick Courtier

Reply to
Lee Aanderud