The wagonmaster is back for a while

Thanks to Cox commusnications i have been off here for about 3 months. I was using Sage telephone company for my phone service, i decided to go to Cox as i was going to get a computer at home instead of this web tv, they came out to change me over( to port my phone over they call it) i was at work so they didn't do anything, after 2 weeks they shut off my phone(Sage) so i went to cox to see why i didn't get thier service, they had to have the phone on to do it, Damm they had two weeks to do it. Anyway i lost a phone # i have had since 1967 40 years, so i now do not have a land line at home, Use my Cell from my spring business. brought the web tv to work so i could post this, sure do miss all you Stude people. , Oh by the way did anyone post Pic's of the Tulsa meet???

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

Remember what Lily Tomlin used to say on Laugh-In years ago when she spoofed Ma Bell?

"Sir - we are the phone company. We are omnipotent!"

Even the new outfits act that way.

Reply to
zoombot

"Goodness gracious hello! Have I reached the party to whom I am speaking?"

She was a hoot!

Reply to
Mark Dunning