Another Stuydebaker being driven!

On the way to my sisters place yesterday morning (free food) I was passed by a car identical to my '64 CDR, low-level trim and so on, except it was a nice light green. Excluding cruise and meeting nights, I hadn't seen another '64 on the road for a couple of years. Isn't Southern California the place where there are supposed to be old cars everywhere?

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Well...despite that I AM...in So. Cal.....my 59 Lark, 2dr wagon is an everyday car. During the week I've been checking things out for this weekend 363 mile round trip to Bakersfield for the NHRA Reunion. It's made it out there every year since I bought it.

It is getting pretty much the worst for wear though. I haven't decided what to do with it. Replace it and let someone else worry about all the rust and a coupla mechanical things....or just drive it into the ground and give it back to ol mother nature!

Mike

Reply to
Mike