Anyone want this McCullough blower?

0&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item 0153146397&rd=1

Reply to
zoombot

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark
920 transactions and only 6 negatives? Not so bad IMO.

I've bid on auctions with worse ratings than his..

Reply to
zoombot

The concern I have is that of these six negatives they're some high dollar parts that the buyers are saying they never received.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

Out of his 'seller' feedback of 116 total, he has 4 negatives and 3 neutrals. Enough to make me think twice about dealing with him, unless I really really want his item.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark