AOAI and SDC at Woodward Dream Cruise

AOAI and SDC have reserved 25 spaces for the car show in Birmingham, Michigan during the Woodward Dream Cruise on August 18th.
If you would like to park at the center of the cruise and show your
car in downtown Birmingham we have 6 of 25 spaces left for any Studebaker or Avanti. Right now we are pretty evenly split with 10 Avantis and 9 Studebakers
Additional Dream Cruise info can be found at: http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com /
Additional info on events during the dream cruise (listed by location) can be found at: http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Events.html
Please email back to me if you would like to attend and I will reserve you a space. Car Show cost is $20. We will meet in Birmingham at 8:00 am on Aug 18th at a location TBD. I will get back to those interested with the meeting location. You can pay me at the show.
Jason Ford AOAI Treasurer 1963R2 - R4478 snipped-for-privacy@greenbaynet.com