pix from Joint SDC/AOAI event in Northern Cal

The 6th annual Spring Stockton BBQ joint meet between Karel Stapel and Sequoia SDC chapters and Avanti Ltd. AOAI chapter was held today in Stockton, Ca. ( just south of Sacramento). The weather barely held on til the end, but all had a good time. There were 12 non-Avanti Studebakers and 5 Avantis in attendance. We had a full gamut from a 41 Commander to a 2006 Avanti.

the pix in the following link are from Karl Sparks and myself. Karl told me he'd be bringing his twin-supercharged 63 Avanti out to South Bend "mostly for the friday drags".

Jeff Grohs