Avanti steering and suspension parts

On Ebay a guy has two auctions for used Avanti A-arms, steering linkage, bellcrank, spindles with conversion kit brackets for newer brakes (might be turner brakes), a steering box, the powersteering actuator. What do you think would be a good, fair price for all of it? He lives in the same state and really does not want to have to ship it so he is asking me to make an offer.

Reply to
PACKERBACKER

Looking at what is there in original Stude parrts, I see a couple hundred. Most of that is the core values for the power steering stuff. The control arms and spindles are just plain, old Stude stude stuff that fits from the early 50's on up.

the disc brake stuff is probably worth that much again for someone who wanted it.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Well... if the spindles include the kingpins and lower knuckles it might be worth it to someone who wants to convert from the early caster to late caster setup. But the parts themselves are not that valuable AFAIK.

nate

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel