Blown Packard on evilBay - Looks Good!

3&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0125619829&rd=1

Reply to
zoombot

You should know that the fellow who is selling this is a fine person whose word is gold standard. He is the fellow restoring the (extremely heavily damaged) AMP (American Metal Products) car, the forerunner to the Kaiser Henry J. What he had to work with was a crying shame. He also has restored the ultra rare Davis and has one (or two?) of the 17, and as well is restoring the even more rare Davis jeep. "KFnut" is very highly regarded in Kaiser-Frazer--especially Frazer-- circles. Tom actually tipped me off about my 49 Kaiser coming up for sale only 500 miles from me...many thanks to this day. I just wish I could have purchased his Frazer Vagabond when he was hankering to sell it. So, what is on offer is a very decent car. not as nice perhaps as JP's 58, but certainly worth a very good penny. I'd love to have this car myself, (or any of Captain Frazer's cars) but since I'm currently building a house.....

Jim Bartley on PEI

3&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0125619829&rd=1>

Reply to
George