Car transport

Anyone planning on having an empty trailer heading south (FL area) from the International in South Bend and wanting to make a few bucks let me know. Doesn't have to be Fl, sort of close will be a big help. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be attending the meet unless some small miracle happens. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Aw George,

It's just money! Go ahead and make the trek!

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

I will add to the question. If anyone needs something brought UP from the south (north Florida) to South Bend, then I will have an empty trailer coming back. I have an 18' double axel with all for brakes. Its an open trailer with a winch.

David

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER

Hey George, what are you having brought back from South Bend? Curious minds...

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

I can do it, I'll be going up to the international with a hawk I sold but coming home empty. I'm near Savannah GA. I'll email u 2.

Reply to
bogucki36