Cars On My Short List (OT, sort of)

I swear...... Someday I will build or buy a car like this.... Only two changes... A) It will have a Hawk grille and matching nose piece... B) It will have a dolled up Cathcart Champ six, 3spd O/D in it... Damn, I like this little turd of a car Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I saw one like this in the mid/late1970's. Built on a '34. IIRC.

This was in California, no doubt in SoCal (Santa Barbara?) as it was not a meet local to the SF Bay Area.

I'm sure that it was in Santa Barbara area that I saw a 53 - 55 on, what someone said, a 442 running gear.

I'm easy - I'd take either!

Karl

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
midlant

I like track roadsters too, Jeff. But a Hawk grille on one would be a little bulky-looking IMO. How about a Coupe Express done as a fenderless roadster pickup? Put the headlights down low for a aggressive look, a shorty bed with a Stude logo on the tailgate, no hood sides - whattya think?

Reply to
zoombot

It hurts when I think

I like track roadsters too, Jeff. But a Hawk grille on one would be a

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Link doesn't work for me.

What's the attraction of that "tinyurl.com" thing, anyhow? It's no harder to cut and paste an 80-character URL than a 10-character one.

I sure wouldn't distrust any site YOU link me to, Jeff, but there are some websites I'd sooner not visit. Some of the photo-hosting sites seem to be rife with spyware.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Try this:

(don't need no tiny url...) BurnetteGordon Richmond wrote:> >

cut and paste

Reply to
mbstude

Reply to
itraseecab

most people use the mustang front clip in a streetrod, this guy used everything but the clip

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
oldcarfart

Lol... He probably sold that first......to a street rodder...

"oldcarfart" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice