eBay '55 pres

A 1955 Studebaker President Hard Top W/O PS, PB, Dual exaust, 4bbl. but with a spin on oil filter. I don't think so. What model engine do you guys think that is? I like the car, just may bid on it. Any of youse guys know the car? Jerry Forrester

Reply to
jerrystudebaker
1960&1/2 or earlier from the valve covers.

"jerrystudebaker" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

spin on oil filter wasn't introduced until 1957, FWIW, but there's nothing precluding one from adding it to a '55 engine. I don't see the car you're referring to on eBay, has it ended or been pulled?

nate

Reply to
N8N

Damn, maybe you couldn't find it because I forgot to post the link. I hate when I do that.

Jerry (does that make up for it?) Forrester

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

Comon guys, open your eyes. The right rear quarter panel, trunk and lower valance appears to have suffered damage. The lower left rear quarter panel looks to be filled with bondo. Just my observations. Feel free to correct me. Ron

Ron Butts

Well, he says the tail light lens is broken, just does not mention that was broken because it was hit hard in that corner.

R> Comon guys, open your eyes. The right rear quarter panel, trunk and lower

John Poulos

Reply to
dwcars