eBay Flight Hawk a little weird?

What is wrong with this '56 Flight Hawk? Something just doesn't look right about it.

6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item&0122419632&rd=1,1

Reply to
zoombot

bob m

6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item&0122419632&rd=1,1>

Reply to
The Other Dave

Early grill on a late hood makes the grill look lonely hanging all out there like that... That and the lack of bumper guards makes the nose look unbalanced. But.... It's all Stude parts. We're just trained to pick at 'em when they stray... Jeff

6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item&0122419632&rd=1,1

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
reichsrundfunk

I've seen a lot worse and wouldn't turn it down at a good price and leave it as it looks now. I expect that some innocent guy will pick it up and we'll see it at the meets and all might turn out OK.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

And it was cobbled before the later round of cobbling. A Flight Hawk is a six-cylinder, but the listing mentions the original 289 as being available. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

It also has been converted to swing pedals.

6&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item&0122419632&rd=1,1>

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno