Foothills Chapter~Packard Picnic

Just a note to inform those of the change in date of the annual Studebaker-Packard Picnic in Langdon, Alberta. The date has been moved up one week to the 6th of August; not the 13th as was published. The picnic is open to any card carrying SDC or Packards International members. If anyone on the newsgroup is going to be in the Calgary, Alberta area on the weekend of August 5/6, (long weekend in Canada), please e-mail me, and I will send a scan of the information sheet regarding the picnic.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Touch and go for me, Craig.

I'm at a well, and it'd have to go reall well to be done by then.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond