Forum Amazement

1) I don't know why it's doing this. Can anyone help me? 2) Just do answers A through F 3) Just as I thought, my 'mechanic' put it in upside down.

A classic thread

Deepnhock

LOL...

Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Can someone tell me how to check the oil? It's startin' to knock. Mechanic said it's a Ford 289.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Now it's the weekly literature and culture circle ...

Reply to
Deepnhock

Amazing...

Never checked the dwell and timing... Dad wants the valves adjusted because it's backfiring.

Reply to
Deepnhock

I'm confused, isn't that the way your supposed to do it, always start with the most difficult/expensive things first then work back to the simple and cheap.(G) Lamar

Reply to
wbutler

Reply to
studeblu

Still getting 505 error messages.... Still...

Reply to
Deepnhock

I only get to look at one or two posts before it locks up on me. . . .

Reply to
Curtis