Invitation To The World's Least Important Car Show - Billetproof Florida 2/26/2010

Winter doldrums got you down? Want to do something 'different' for a Saturday? C'mon over/up/down to Gainesville, Florida Feb 27th, 2010 (County fairgrounds east of downtown next to airport).

Pic's from last years FL show at Big's place south of Ocala (they outgrew that location!)
3 Rumor has it some strange Stude types will be there.... Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

I guess that I don't have anything that would be accepted.

Hell, I don't even know what "no billet anywhere" means.

Maybe I'll find out more in June since they have a meet scheduled not far from me here in TX, (Giddings).

JT

(Whose current Civic FE project would be run outta town!)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire