front rotor questions....

hi i have a 1950 stude champion 2 dr.i have a chevy 350 with a turbo

350 tranny.i was wondering if there was anyway to install this engine/tranny and keep the stock front suspension.i have a set of 5 lug wheels(5 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern)is there a set of rotors i can use that will fit my front end and alow me to mount these wheels?also any inbfo that will help with the install of the engine into the stude would really be appreciated.thanx so much for any help.

Kow-1950 Studebaker Champion

Reply to
Kow