FS - 1955 Studebaker Speedster and C/K ads

I have three centerfold ads for sale that measure 16 1/2" x 11 1/2". One is for the Speedster, one for a two tone green President hardtop, and one for a red President hardtop with a smaller picture of a two tone green coupe. Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@juno.com and I can send pictures. I have other ads for sale--especially pre-war if you are interested.

Reply to
33freak