Funny story

Today, my 5 year old grandaughter saw my 1/43 scale 50 champion and asked if she could play with it. I said yes and she put it on the floor. Then she said "grandpa, I don't know which way it is going "

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Boy if history does'nt repeat it's self !!! I can only hope I'll go through something like that.

Reply to
63t-cab

Alex,

Well, Studebaker and history have been vindicated! Out of the mouth of babes! .. and a child shall lead them!!! Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo