Gas price

Ok you guys think 3.79 is hi for petrol...come up to Ct,Mass..ya know New england...price in the nutmeg state is 4.55 hi teste...cost me $60 bucks to go from portland maine to Newtown ct...300 miles in my 96 buick roadmaster at 20 miles to the G

Reply to
21sp6

And you can thank mostly the weak dollar for the increase along with a little speculation.

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne