HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE! AND ALL U OTHER JULY NGer's!

New job? That's news to me. When did that happen?

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Henry, that was just plain terrible.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

And likewise from me! May there be many more.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Many happy returns to you, Dustybob. Will you be at Omaha?

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Gord, Still haven't totally decided yet. I think Jury duty is going to interfere.

Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

It's not too late to come along, Mel! I know Emily would love to see you two again.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thanks Jerry. I know that came from the heart. Someones heart but not yours, because you don't have one.

Reply to
blacklarkviii