More wasted listing fees

You'd think someone with 296 feedbacks would have more sense than to attempt to peddle this money pit the way he has.

There may be nothing more expensive than a cheap Avanti, but I can tell you-- a HAWK is CLOSE!

Dave

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

I don't agree. He (she?) tells it fairly plain like it is. A '61 4 speed brings a premium. The price isn't too awful. But it might not be a '61. Looks more like a '60 with a 4 speed added. Hope someone saves another Hawk. Jeff

Jeff Rice

That was my first thought, either it's a '60 or the piece of side trim on the fin has been removed.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Jeff,

Last March, my '61 Hawk in excellent shape, with Ford wheels, new tires, TT, POR15 undercoat, a Klutkowski Edelbrock, Harbit electronics, and NEW interior brought $7,600, and this guy starts his bidding at $5K?

No wonder he has no bids on this basket case.... I say he won't get one either.

Bet me a brew on it!

Dave

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

Factory 4-speed, too.

Dave

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

I agree... the body color stripe and trim are missing, no bucket seat and I don't know if a 4x6 hole in the floorboard for the brake and clutch pedal are exactly stock.

Lee

Lee Aanderud

I think you still owe me a sack of peanuts, Dave.

Reply to
Dave's Place

I DO?

What was the bet?

If I owe ya, I wanna settle up!

Dave in Ga.

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

I'll let ya off of the hook. IIRC, I failed to follow up on something, which rendered me ineligible for the peanuts. Had to do with a '40 Stude I listed on ebay for a friend, and what it should bring.

I just thought of it when you offered to bet a brew with Jeff, and it flung a cravin' on me for peanuts!

Reply to
Dave Lester