Large Studebaker collection to sell

One of our Potomac Chapter members has finally come to the realization that he will never restore the 90 or so Studebakers he has. He is trying to sell his property and is afraid that if it sells, he will be unable to move the vehicles quickly enough. So, I asked him if he would like for me to post to the NG that he wants to start selling. He said "yes, call anytime". Some of his cars are nice, but most have been sitting outside for many years (even thought they were driven in originally). For example, he did sell a rust-free '64 Daytona Super Lark (R-2) hardtop last year. He also has Packards (like two 58 hardtops), AMC, Kaisers and MoPars. So, feel free to call Torrey Kirby, Inwood, WV at 304-229-5750. He will probably ask more than they are worth so it's probably best to just make him an offer (keeping in mind that his description may be "optimistic"). Yes, he's the guy who has the Diesel Lark, but I'm sure it isn't for sale. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson