Memorial day 2010 THANK YOU VETERANS

My sincerest, heart felt thank you to all the VETERANAS OF FOREIGN WARS that have given life, limb, and of themselves so unselfishly so as to insure that we in the USA and others around the world live more comfortable lives because of their dedication and sacrifices to and for all.. Thanks to {you} them and{your} their families for{your} their sacrifice. God Bless Amen. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim

Because people need a visual reference. "And to the Republic for which it stands,"

Dan

Reply to
Dan Kay

Reply to