NDY-DYS

Been a while since my last post {any post} so I thought to try and turn over some dirt. Anyone planning on going to the Florida state meet? Don't everybody reply at once.. Looking forward to meeting some of the Stude folks there and perhaps join the chapter if'n George don't kick my arss upon sight. Looking forward to it.. Not the arss kicking but the meet. jimmijim P.S. Matt, still waitin for your phone call. N.D.Y.- D.Y.S. 2010. Yi. Haa!

Reply to
jimmijim