1962 Hawk Hood{engine cover} TAKE THIS HOOD AND SHOVE IT!

Take this hood and mount it. I ain't a wantin' it no more. 62 Hawk hood plus the hinges and synchro bar. Not junk and has strong never bent corners. $ 225.00 Also have a dual x-haust rear valence to fit Hawk. Very good metal. Needs just a lil bit of tweak. If ya need one you'll be glad to have/get this one for 35.00 Jim 334

792 4323 Sorry to be selling here but am trying to raise funds for travelling to Tallahassee, actually Crawfordville, Fl. I'm NDY so I'm going to DMS. If you're NDY-DYS to the 33rd Annual Florida State Studebaker meet Oct. 22-23-24. BYOB bring your own bed. , jimmijim
Reply to
jimmijim