Need a 4-bbl dry air cleaner for '63 Lark

Been searching a while and no joy yet, but I need a 4bbl dry air cleaner for my '63 Lark. It has a WCFB on it, not an AFB. Rusty is ok :) as long as it's all there. An Avanti cleaner with bad chrome is fine too...

Hoping someone's got one!

Clark in San Diego

Reply to
showbizkid

Lionel Stone makes 4 Barel aircleaners from 2 barrel ones. 818

990-8916. You need a core.Make sure you tell him that you got a WCFB as used in 1962. Robert Kapteyn Joliet Studebaker Service.
Reply to
RBK.