Need pics of Hawk dashes...

Hey guys...hows everyone doing.? I picked up a dash out of a Hawk, as far as I can tell. I just wondered if someone could steer me in the direction of pictures, so I can identify the year. I haven't taken a pic of it yet. Tach, speedo, and clock, are all the same size.Does that help?And Barry, thx again for that awesome fender for my truck.

Reply to
Tex

I'm assuming that this is a flat dash with the fake engine turned overlay? could be anything from 56-61, the radio hole and the switches along the bottom determine what year it's from.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Engine turned aluminum and it's 56-62, unless you got lucky with a 55 Speedster dash.

Tex wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Thx guys, I'll take a pic tommorrow. It has toggles on the bottom, with white plastic knobs.And a Hawk emblem on the right side. Thx again.

Reply to
Tex

In that case- it's a '63-64 Hawk Dash... Is the area around the gauges woodgrain or black? Ray

Reply to
Studeman
63-64 Hawk.

Tex wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Wood grain around the instrument cluster with aluminum along the rest (radio, glovebox etc) is a 62' and very early 63. All wood grain dash is a 63 (90% of them) and wood grain wight half with black over the instrument cluster is 64.

-George-

63-GT Hawk 63-Champ 56-Sky Hawk 50-Packard Euper Eight 50-Packard > Hey guys...hows everyone doing.? I picked up a dash out of a Hawk, as
Reply to
reichsrundfunk