Rear end fun

Found an NOS 4.10 44 twin trac to stick under my Daytona. More gear than I wanted, but a good deal. See how many fart pipers I can shake up and how many things I can tear up on the Daytona... At least I will finally be able to lay down some rubber! This will make the car a little limited for trips but fun for 'round town. I better enjoy it while I can as the 'ol lady wants a Wagonaire...and there is one on ebay right now... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

mbstude

If you are going to lay down some rubber, I would recommend that you call Phil Harris and order a set of the flanged axles. I have installed three sets in my cars. Cheap insurance!!!!!.........and it sure makes it easier to check the rear brakes.

Reply to
Ron Butts

Reply to
mbstude

Yup, there are flanged axles already on the Daytona. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

When I first glanced at the subject of this thread, for a split second there I thought it was more p*rn spam...

Reply to
Dutch

damn, false alarm!

Reply to