OT 100k autos.

Think of the number of Studes you could get for the price of one of these!

Joe (waitin' for the lottery) Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

If I had no. 19, I might even be willing to let my Stude go. (heresy!)

nate

Reply to
N8N

Depends upon which Stude you're after, and which one of the over-100K cars you're comparing it to.

On one hand, the price of the Cadillace XL-R wouldn't get you a '31 Four Seasons Roadster. On the other hand, you can get an acreage full of Lark sedans for one Maybach 62!

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8