OT car name anagram quiz

Radio quiz on "Weekend Edition - Sunday" as broadcast on NPR today. If you come up with an answer and want to enter, Google the above show.

Take an eleven letter word and add a K. Rearrange the letters to form a new word with the names of three cars in it. What is the original 11letter word?

I don't think that Lark will do it, as it is just one model in the Studebaker line, whereas Vega would, as it looked different that the other Chevies. Kia is what came to my mind as a source for the K and it is short enough to do the job.

The deadline for answers to NPR is mid-week.

Reply to
Karl Haas

EEEEEEEE

I was half awake listening and messed it up a bit.

Here's the correct one

A country has 11 letters in its name, including an R.

Change the R to a K and rearrange the letters to come up with the names of three aautomobile makes.

Sorry (yawn)

Reply to
Karl Haas