OT - great news chopper video of Cops in pursuit......

Looking at the videos I saw this one-

Pat and Dave - you guys should practice this one when Pat gets back from remedial dirver's school in Las Vegas.

Mark (too slow to run from the cops) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

I have to give it to this guy, he is a driver! Usually, the suspect car spins 180 degrees, goes down the lane backwards, and dies. This is a good example of, "esculation of force," depending on what the suspect does. The third attempt was intended to put the guy into the rail, the fouth attempt was likely a matter of being (justifiably) pissed off at the bastard.

Video of OHP at work! You can't make out the door emblem, but the painted white triangle behind the back door, on the quarter panel, is unique to OHP.

There is a good chance that I instructed one or more of the troopers in the PIT maneuver. That last one was a bitch, but I suspect the adrenalin was pumping by that time.

(We DO NOT instruct them to run up to the driver's window of the car... but, did I mention the effects of adrenalin?)

Reply to
Dave's Place

I know what you mean, but I hate to give the dufus any kind of compliment. Toss his sorry ass, drug induced racer butt in jail and make hip pick up litter along the same road (without a stick).. Jeff ( and then fine the TV stations 'by the minute' for promoting this crap live on TV) Rice

"Dave's Place" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice