Nice wheels!

Anyone familiar with this company? Nice wheels, but real expensive. Boy, they would look good on my '57 Packard wagon though.

cjdaytonjrnospam

Interesting how they are not interested in allowing will call pick ups "This is a mail order buisness" . I guess no one will suspect they may be dropped shipped right from the warehouse where the containers are unloaded.

Chip

Reply to
RPE

Go to {

} and check out the site. These wheels are the same. $1249.95. I would say that the ones you saw featured on e-bay are the same with someone tacking on an extra 200 for placing your order. Quite possible. Its done all the time. I have seen this done with Harbor Freight sand blast units. Certain sand blast units have been listed on e-bay by individuals featuring a buy it now price of

89.00 with shipping of 50.00 They in turn send your name and address to Harbor freight.Cost to them is 70.00 to 80 dollars. + less than 12.00 shipping. I went to HF and purchased a unit for 71.99. I had to have a print out of the ad from their internet site as sometimes store pricing and their internet pricing differs but they will always oblige you if you have the print out. The wheels are super nice. I hope to get a set . Not from this particular e-bay seller. jimmijim
Reply to
jimmijim8