OT- How can yo

How can you save a phone message as a wav. or similar internet sound so it can be posted?

Yesterday, at 8 am, my little quiet daughter, on her way to work as a 3rd grade teacher left me a message about being cut off by a 1957 Cadillac. Her profanty was outrageous, but more spectular was her description of the lousy body work, the quality of the paint job, the ripples in the bodywork, the poor re-chroming, and how crooked the fins were.

Her closing words, Cadillac never produced a POS like this.

Bill

Save the Studebaker.......Save the World

Reply to
Bill Glass

If you had a Mac...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

If you have a microphone, you can just play it and record it in Sound Recorder (Start | Programs | Accessories | Entertainment).

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

U can't buy precious moments like that. Funny. And i like the "Save the stude,,, save the world."

Reply to
Pckstude

Someone else watches "Hero's" on TV.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world."

Pckstude wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I keep waiting for that show to get going, so far it's all windup, and no bang.

p.d.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Reply to
Jeff Rice

YOU ARE THE FIRST TO PICK UP ON IT.

Got a shirt in the works................ stay tuned

Reply to
Bill Glass

There is a nifty freeware program out there called Audacity that works great for recording.

If you have the message recorded on a gadget with a regular mini jack you can plug a cable from it into the microphone input on your PC.

One of the things I've done with that setup is plug my "Studebaker" turntable into my laptop and recorded some of the families old Christmas records onto the laptop and converted them into MP3's.

It's also really bizarre seeing that fake old turntable next to the laptop.

Jeff DeWitt

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt