OT: new Caddy

I just got my new Cadillac Escalade and returned to the dealer last Monday, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" he said, "Nelson!" The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"

"Willie!" he continued...and On The Road Again came from the speakers. I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.

This morning, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them. "Chickenshit Assholes!" I yelled...

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda, Hilary Clinton, and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Ted Kennedy on bass, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....

Damn--I LOVE this car!

Reply to
Barry

...and if you did get creamed, you might have yelled, "Friggin' plastic POS" to which the radio would have blurted, "Jessica or Brittany?"

And the beat goes on...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Old as the hills. I prefer the version with Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Rice and Wolfowitz but I'm sure it will soon reappear with the likes of Ken Lay, et al.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Did you just utter 'Sonny & Cher'?"

Craig