OT- WAY OFF

I just loaded FSM into the new computer, and it said I needed to upgrade to Service Pak 2 and get a "scenery" update. I have a strong feeling that Homeland Security made Microsoft change the "scenery" in my area. They removed the Kensico Dam, and populated an island in the middle of the reservoir. I noticed it as I was futzing around pretending to be flying a J-3 and could not find any of my "landmarks".

In days past the dam was there, and so was the road that went over it. Now the "lake" ends with a bunch of trees.

Tailspin

Reply to
Bill Glass