Question for Jeff ???

Jeff on your yellow truck did you switch to seal beam headlights ? If so what did you use? I got a seal beam kit on ebay for my 37 President but they move around too much and I don't like the head light rings.They don't fit well at all I would have stayed with original but it only came with emtey buckets

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Those conversions look just like the ones I had (and sold). The rings look... well... They look like ductwork, don't they? .. I have seen much better looking ones around.. I'll keep an eye out for both kinds for you. Jeff

"Jerry Kaiser" wrote...

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Thanks Jeff I sure don't like the ones I have.

Your right they do look like ductwork.

I got the new wide whites for the 37 yesterday.

I hope to get it in the upholstery shop this week

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Here's a set on Ebay:

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Thanks Jeff but these are exactly the same as the ones I have. I think it is the same seller I got mine from also.

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser