Rechrome cost?

Can anyone give me a guesstimate on rechrome cost for a small part like this? I have one that is pitted and this one seems shinier, but it's already bid to over 50 bucks and hasn't hit the reserve. I can get a replacement glass yet, so I'm weighing the rechrome compared to bidding again in the assembly.

I'll call around town here, but I'm curious about your experience. Thanks.

JoeH.

Reply to
JoeH

Malcom Gillette

Thanks for the thoughts, Malcolm. Will check costs around town here tomorrow. I've heard others talk about missing rechrome pieces in the past.

Best, Joe Hevesy.

JoeH

my plater wil dit it for around $150.00 depending on how bad the pitting is.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"

replacement

Reply to
Barry