SDC.com

SDC.com isn't what I thought it was going to be. I typed in SDC.com and landed in a 'swingers' site.....oh that darned internet anyway!

I'll try the correct one this time.

Brad Treg...

Reply to
Brad

Brad, that's a really sleasy way to get us to go to your site. It ain't gonna work on me tho. Jerry.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Ooops, sorry...I didn't think of that....So here is the official warning....Don't Go There! And it's not my site. Hope all is well your way Jerry. Brad

Reply to
Brad

LOL... Looks like Jerry got ya! You KNOW he went to the site and checked it all out

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Now I'm gonna have to take that SDC sticker off my truck...

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Nothing like a guy who has been AWOL for the past few years to show his mug and accidentally stir up the pot a little with a swingers site. That is what I get for not staying current with all things Stude. Hey, Lee Aa. stay away from that place Brad

Reply to
Brad

But it's one of the few places I'm still allowed on the web...

Lee

** Posted from
**
Reply to