Studebaker Tag Sale.

Just testing the water, to see if enough stude nuts would attend a garage/yard sale in CT.? we are located near the Mass Pike. if enough replies it's a go,so lets hear from ya! it will be around mid to late Oct.,will post soon with a date!

Reply to
63t-cab

Sounds like fun but the distance is too great for me... Why not pack it in a pick-up truck and bring it to Reedsville at the end of October? You'd end up with a large customer base there.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Very Bad Timing........ Nationals end the 1st of October,........Reedsville is three weeks later. If anyone wants a "swap meet" in the NE, why not sometime Late Spring or early summer.?

Reply to
Bill Glass