Sunday Follies

Had a busy weekend.

3 showings on the house on Saturday, and one today. Had to skip our chapter meeting as it is just goofy around here... Got out this morning and did some work on that Ford pickup. Built a dual purpose shield for the vacuum booster/master cylinder..

Some pic's are up at:

Thought I did well without hurting myself, and then POR15 got me... I was welding the tabs on the underside of the frame, and when I lifted my head up to see what I was doing, I stabbed my temple on a POR15 stalagmite (stagmite?).. Hurt like the dickens, and when I went into the house I got a "Don't bleed in here" warning from the wife.. Didn't even know I was bleeding. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I did the swap meet at Renninger's in mt. dora, bought an antique asbestos shingle cutter, cuts hardi-plank just dandy. for $30.00 I don't have to wear hardi-board dust!

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to