Time to Chat

It's Monday and that means it's Stude chat night. Chat starts at 6 PM pacific time. Just click on the link below, then scroll down and click on the button with the words "Go to chat room". You'll be taken to the Monday chat room. Once there, don't forget to type in you name.

Happy Chatting, Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

Thanks for setting this up Glenn. Myself and many others are there almost every Monday and enjoy talking Stude all night! I posted something on SDC's Forum last night because I thought many didn't know about it, and I was right! Now they do. I later learned you did the same here~ I guess great minds think alike, eh? Thanks again for giving us somewhere to go, I look forward to seeing you in there sometime.

'StudeDave57'

Reply to
StudeDave57

Howdy Dave,

You and the others that chat are more than welcome. I figured that as I had the opportunity to set a chat room up, doing so would be the least I could do to pay back all the great fellas and gals in the Stude community who have been such a help and such great friends to me over the years.

hope you and all the others continue to enjoy the chat room. Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210