Bought another Studebaker

63 Lark,V-8,auto,four door. Its rusty(even the frame). I think Ill shoot it in the head and sell the parts on E-Bay. Only paid 400 bucks,and I needed some of the little stuff for the Cruiser. The engines stuck but Im going to try and get it freed up.
Reply to
Robert Black

rustynutgarage

Reply to
Robert Black

I need a good dash for my 63 cruiser ,shoot me a price and a photo if you could.Thanks

Reply to
robertlieder

Reply to
Robert Black

Robert,Today I drove 60 miles or so to a guy that has a load of cars he has to get rid of,vw's,old Lincoln's,Mopar's etc. he had a 1960 Lark which i bought for $150.00,it's a six comes with title and 31k orginal miles on it...too bad it was kept outside

Reply to
charliestude

Reply to
Robert Black