Toyota T cab

If it wasn't so blasted cold I would have the 20R transplant in the $200 Tcab done. It is hard to work up enthusiasm when the high temperature for the day only reaches 22F. If I had some warmer weather it would be done.

Yes I have a nice two bay garage but it takes six hours to get it warmed to comfortable with the woodstove.

My suspension modifications are done so she sits up a good twelve inches higher than stock and the mounts are all made and the engine and transmission are bolted in. So if anyone wants photos just give me a holler.

I went with a five speed transmission and the toyota hydraulics for the clutch which I will run with a linkage from the stock clutch linkage where the pivot goes through the frame. I just have to make the linkage and a bracket to bolt the master cyllinder to my fabricated transmission crossmember.

This rig aint gonna be pretty as I am just putting her together so I have a pickup for the interum when I rebuild the engine in my other T cab. I need a rig to haul firewood that if I bounce a log off her it is no big deal. It is just a short box anyhow.

I will be back at this week maybe even today since there is supposed to be some good watchin on the TV tonight so I can get me a good fire going early and turn on the bigscreen in the garage and still get a bit of work done.

I figure that I should be able to sell it and at least brake even and if I can't well then it would just be another Studebaker sitting here and once you get a few what is one more.......

Reply to
Studebaker Kid