Trying to get a title sorta OT

Reply to
John Poulos

Minnesota will not recognize a Broadway title.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Have any of you guys used this firm? Or heard anything bad about them,beside the price!

I know Broadway title is cheaper,but I think they're for lost titles. I have a Florida title certificate of distruction,and before I bought the car I asked at the DMV if I could get a MN. salvage title for it, and they said yes. Well, when I went to get title changed and plates, no way, this vehicle can only be used for parts. Getnewtitle a.k.a. Maine-ly title inc., said they could do it, just wanted to see if any of you had dealt with them. Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Nordstrom

many states have nixed Broadway Title. what is it you need a title for

Reply to
oldcarfart